National solution helping deliver customer sales targets
Circom has delivered cost savings by installing site specific proposals which concentrate on lowering costs by reducing the amount of materials going into general waste, and virtually removing all waste from landfill. National service for manufacturing, distribution, and retail network.
- Turn waste into revenue: Circom now pay the customer for many of the waste streams that were previously a cost
- Mattress Recycling: National Mattress recycling services with capacity for business growth and sustainable compliant outlets for all recovered mattress materials
- Bed/Furniture Recycling: old beds recovered and where possible materials separated for recycling, typically wood, metals and bed motors/electronic equipment
- Onsite labour: at locations to maximise recycling levels and revenues from well managed materials
- Reverse logistics: working with the logistics team to utilise empty vehicles to return old beds and mattresses to specific locations to enable a low cost backhaul solution for bulk waste
- 100% avoidance from landfill for all waste streams across the entire estate
- 100% legal compliance: ensuring all Dreams sites are fully covered for all relevant exemptions and licenses whilst providing onsite training to advise about legal obligations pertaining to waste management
Cost savings, increased recycling, legal compliance
Both customers have lowered their costs by increasing recycling levels and moving from waste being a cost to in many cases becoming a revenue. Both customers now have piece of mind that all retail take back furniture is recycled or recovered for renewable energy production. In all cases, recovered furniture for charities is carefully managed to ensure brand standards are maintained.